What is Dragonfly's Hybrid Program?
- A program based on a 4-day school week
- 2 days onsite with our teachers, 2 days working with you at home
What are some benefits of Hybrid?
- Flexible schedules
- A curriculum combination that has been developed over the last four years by teachers AND parents
- 4-day school week allows for a free day you can dedicate to extra-curricular activities, electives, and more!
Do you love having your child home with you, but have a hard time setting that Parent-Teacher boundary all the time? If you have a hard time teaching certain subjects, or even just juggling multiple grade levels, then Hybrid is for you!
Tuesday and Thursday from 9-3 - Onsite at Oxford United Methodist Church with instructor-led classes
Wednesday and Friday (or the following Monday if you prefer a M-Th schedule) - At home with parent-led activities
6 Funded Classes:
4 Core Classes - Math, Science, History, and Language Arts
2 Elective Classes - You get to choose from OVA's large selection of classes!
36 Weeks of Prepared Lesson Plans
Grades and Transcripts provided
6 Volunteer Hours required by each family per semester. Opt-out is available for a $150 fee.
- BookShark, a company that has partnered with homeschoolers for over 25 years provides an enriching, literature-based curriculum. Focused on helping homeschoolers achieve their goals while delivering an engaging and complete education. We use their language arts curriculum and associated literature.
- Saxon Math
- Story of the World
- Elemental Science - Classical
- And so much more!
Not only does our program allow for your child to have one-on-one access to a teacher should they have any questions or concerns, but it allows you to be involved and aware of where they are in the material.